1.3 million tonnes of copper in JORC Mineral Resources contained in two advanced projects, namely Kalkaroo and Mutooroo.
Excellent logistics, being located in northeastern South Australia near Broken Hill with the Transcontinental railway and main highway nearby.
An ethical source of copper from a low sovereign risk, tier 1 environmental, social and governance (ESG) destination.
– One of the largest undeveloped open pit copper deposits in Australia
- Contains 1.1 million tonnes of copper, 3.1 million ounces of gold and 23,200 tonnes of cobalt in Measured, Indicated and Inferred JORC Mineral Resources.
- PFS economic model shows pre-tax NPV7.5% of A$1,163 million at forecast long term gold price of US$1,500 / ounce and copper price of US$3.50 / lb.
- Project is well advanced with granted mining lease, completed PFS, and land ownership.
- Mining planned to commence in late 2021 (if feasible) on a lower capital gold open pit at West Kalkaroo, before transitioning to the large scale copper-gold sulphide project, subject to mining approvals and financing.
– One of the highest grade sulphide cobalt deposits (0.16% cobalt) in Australia with associated copper (1.53% copper).
- Contains 195,000 tonnes copper, 20,200 tonnes of cobalt and 82,100 ounces of gold in Measured, Indicated and Inferred JORC resources.
- Concept is for an initial shallow open pit exploiting >1.3% Cu and 0.14% Co Measured and Indicated resources followed by underground mining of higher grade Inferred resources >1.7% Cu and 0.17% Co.
- Very high exploration potential for new discoveries in the surrounding 100% owned exploration licences. Drilling of numerous targets planned.
COPPER MINING FEASIBILITY STUDY STEPS
Where Havilah's advanced copper projects sits.
Copper, gold, cobalt JORC Mineral Resource inventory – 1.3 million tonnes of copper, 3.2 million ounces of gold and 43.4 thousand tonnes of cobalt.
Kalkaroo copper-gold-cobalt deposit – 100 million tonne open pit JORC Ore Reserves of 0.474 million tonnes of copper and 1.4 million ounces of gold.
Mutooroo copper-cobalt-gold deposit – 13.1 million tonnes of 1.5% copper, 0.16% cobalt and 0.20 g/t gold open pit massive sulphide deposit.
Iron ore – three deposits namely Maldorky and Grants JORC Resources and Grants Basin, with potentially several billion tonnes of iron ore mineralisation.
Over 16,000 km² of highly prospective mineral tenements in South Australia – unmatched elsewhere in Australia.
*Note that not all announcements are posted on this website. Click here to see all announcements on ASX
*Items shown in photographs on this website may not necessarily be assets of Havilah Resources.